THE CLAROTY PLATFORM
The Claroty Platform is a complete OT security solution that encompasses Claroty’s CTD, EMC, and SRA products and integrates seamlessly with customers’ existing infrastructure.
Continuous Threat Detection (CTD)
Bringing Full Visibility and Fundamental Security Controls to OT Environments
Secure Remote Access: Data Sheet
Claroty Secure Remote Access (SRA) minimizes the risks remote users, including employees and 3rd party vendors, introduce to OT networks.
Enterprise Management Console: Data Sheet
Download the data sheet to learn more about the Enterprise Management Console (EMC), a core component of The Claroty Platform.
A COMPLETE OT SECURITY SOLUTION
The Claroty Platform offers the broadest set of OT security controls
Claroty CTD minimizes the considerable risks inherent to IT-OT convergence by extending fundamental security controls to OT environments. These controls can be implemented rapidly and safely, do not require downtime or OT expertise, and span five key areas:
- Asset Identification & Management
- Network Segmentation & Micro-segmentation
- Security Monitoring & Threat Detection
- Risk & Vulnerability Management
- Remote Incident Management
Claroty SRA provides simple, secure, highly controlled remote access—including remote incident management from any location—to OT environments for internal and third-party users. Key features and capabilities include:
- Automatic enforcement of granular role- and policy-based administrative controls in accordance with Least Privilege and Zero Trust principles
- Over-the-shoulder monitoring and full recording of all remote sessions for live supervision and troubleshooting, painless audits, and streamlined investigations
- A secure and clientless interface through which all remote users connect prior to performing software upgrades, periodic maintenance, and other support or auditing activities in OT environments
- Fully integrated with Claroty CTD as a core component of The Claroty Platform: the industry’s first complete OT security solution with remote incident management capabilities spanning the entire lifecycle — from detection, to investigation, to response.
Claroty EMC is a centralized management interface that aggregates data from Claroty products deployed across multiple sites and displays a unified view of all assets, activities, alerts, and access controls spanning the entirety of each customer’s OT environment. Highlights include:
- Pre-built reports, customizable analytics dashboards, and contextualized risk scoring
- Seamless integration with SIEM, SOAR, firewall, NAC, and other existing security infrastructure components
- Single-pane-of-glass visibility and governance structure ideal for security operations center (SOC) deployments
- Remotely investigate and respond to alerts and incidents related to OT remote connections
- Investigate and remediate OT security incidents remotely, bypassing the need for onsite access to network assets and forensic data. This capability is crucial given physical distancing and travel restrictions implemented due to COVID-19 that would otherwise limit responders.
The Claroty Platform is deployed across multiple industries, each with unique operational and security needsLearn More
Unmatched OT protocol coverage and active, passive, and AppDB scanning technology enable The Claroty Platform to deliver full visibility into all three variables integral to effective risk assessment and reduction in OT environments. These include 1) Asset Visibility; 2) Network Session Visibility; and 3) Operational Process Visibility. Claroty is the only vendor that offers this caliber of OT visibility.Learn More
The Claroty Platform utilizes five detection engines to automatically profile all assets, communications, and processes in OT environments, establish a behavioral baseline that characterizes legitimate traffic and weeds out false positives, and provide comprehensive and continuous OT security and integrity monitoring coverage—all without requiring OT expertise. These engines include: Anomaly Detection, Security Behaviors, Known Threats, Operational Behaviors, and Custom Rules.Learn More
After identifying the exact firmware version, operating system, model, vendor, and rack slot—among other details—of each asset in an OT environment, The Claroty Platform correlates this information against the latest CVE data and an extensive, Claroty-tracked database of insecure protocols and other security weaknesses. The result is the painless and accurate detection of full-match vulnerabilities that can then be prioritized and remediated more efficiently, effectively, and without the burden of false positives or incomplete context.Learn More
Triage & Mitigation
All aspects of the platform work together to optimize alert triage and mitigation. This starts with OT security and integrity events, each of which is ingested by a Risk Definition Algorithm to assess whether it poses a real risk. CTD then identifies connections between risky events and bundles interrelated ones into a single alert accompanied by its root-cause analysis and likeliest attack vectors. Alerts linked to OT remote access can be easily investigated and response activities initiated via SRA, whereas those linked to IT events can be easily correlated via a customer's SIEM solution.Learn More
Quick View of The Claroty Platform
All platform features are designed to empower customers to achieve and maintain effective OT security — regardless of their level of OT expertise.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY ABOUT THE CLAROTY PLATFORM
“Being alerted to vulnerabilities in real-time is a must-have for our manufacturing operations…We need solutions that allow our organization to quickly identify which assets have potential vulnerabilities and prioritize the actions we need to take in order to reduce and eliminate potential risks.”
“The Claroty Platform allows our organization to quickly identify threats in our OT environment and prioritize the actions we need to take in order to reduce and eliminate potential risks.”
Request a Demo
Contact us to learn more about how The Claroty Platform can support your organization’s OT security needs.