We know that assets in industrial environments are hard to detect, hard to manage, and even harder to secure. We created the leading industrial cybersecurity platform to change that.
Continuous Threat Detection: Data Sheet
Continuous Threat Detection extends fundamental cybersecurity controls to industrial networks.
Security Principles of Secure Remote Access: Data Sheet
Learn why Claroty Secure Remote Access (SRA) is secure-by-design and what that means for your industrial network.
YOUR TRUSTED ADVISOR FOR INDUSTRIAL CYBERSECURITY
The world's largest enterprises trust Claroty to help them reveal, protect, and manage their OT, IoT, and IIoT assets. Here's why you should, too:
Claroty is backed and adopted by the top three industrial automation vendors globally:
- Rockwell Automation, Schneider Electric, and Siemens are all longtime Claroty investors, strategic partners, and loyal customers.
- These three vendors each selected Claroty following extensive market research and rigorous evaluations of competitor offerings.
- While any industrial cybersecurity company can claim to offer the best products, Claroty is the only one whose platform has been truly proven and endorsed by these three industry visionaries.
The Claroty Platform is driven by the multi award-winning Claroty Research Team:
- An acclaimed group of experts, The Claroty Research Team is known for its rapid development of industrial threat signatures, proprietary protocol analysis, and discovery of ICS vulnerabilities.
- To date, the team has discovered and disclosed more than 70 ICS vulnerabilities—41 of which were disclosed in the second half of 2020 alone.
- Equipped with the industry’s most extensive ICS testing lab, the team works closely with leading industrial automation vendors to evaluate and improve the security of their products.
The Claroty Platform lowers the total cost of ownership (TCO) of industrial cybersecurity:
- By optimizing and automating core industrial cybersecurity controls, our platform frees you up from mundane tasks to give you more time to focus on what matters most.
- Actionable alert context, minimal false positives, and frictionless-yet-secure access for remote users greatly reduce not only your mean time-time-respond (MTTR)—but also your industrial network’s exposure to risk.
- An expansive integrations ecosystem and robust API enable you to seamlessly connect our platform with your existing infrastructure to achieve effective industrial cybersecurity without the costly burden of a steep learning curve or incompatible tech stack.
CLAROTY ADDS FULLY INTEGRATED REMOTE INCIDENT MANAGEMENT TO LEADING INDUSTRIAL CYBERSECURITY PLATFORM
Inside Our Newest Enhancements to The Claroty PlatformLearn More
The Claroty Integration Ecosystem
VIDEO: The Claroty Platform & Integrations Ecosystem
Claroty invests heavily in our API infrastructure and expansive technical integrations ecosystem to simplify industrial cybersecurity and empower you to manage risk across all of your IT, OT, IoT, and IIoT assets.
Strong Investor Syndicate
Claroty has received $100 million in funding since being launched by the famed Team8 foundry in 2015.
“Being alerted to vulnerabilities in real-time is a critical capability that the Claroty Platform provides in our operations environment. The platform allows us to quickly identify any potential vulnerabilities and prioritize the actions we need to take in order to reduce and eliminate those risks.”